Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crabby Baby ; )

Yep! Brian and I are expecting a little baby, Due to arrive January 8th! We are so excited, I had my first appointment on Friday, and all looks well : ) They did an ultrasound and I got to see our tiny little baby's heartbeat, we couldn't hear it yet because it's too early, But it was so amazing to see. I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be pregnant and pray that he will keep the baby and I healthy : )

AND we are soooo excited that Steve and Abbey are expecting a little crabb as well, only 2 weeks after us! The Lord is so kind to allow us to live across the street from them and also let us walk through this new season together!

5 comments:

Katherine M. said...

I'm so happy for Brian and you! I pray for the Lord's favor and protection on you and your little one. Love you!

abbey said...

Yay for babies!!! love you girl and so excited to be in this season together!

Mimi said...

Jess,

I'm so excited for you guys. You will be great parents:) And how fun is it that the other Crabbs are expecting at the same time!

Let me know when you can come over this week:)

Love ya!!

Melinda said...

I am so excited for you friend. You are going to be a GREAT mom. Love you

Diem Family said...

i love you poppy girl!!!

love josiah